Friday 6 November 2015

Good afternoon,
THE GOOD STUFF  IS:
 I am still Not Out!  and this blog is  still here...though I am not sure who can or who is reading it!
THE BAD STUFF IS:  
My heart  breaking watching trails of refugees trudging through Europe as harsh winter weather closes in  - bless those who give them any comfort.
THE AWESOME STUFF IS:
Melbourne Cup Queen Michelle spontaneously and breathlessly letting it all out about chauvinism in the racing world...then tear jerking hugs with Stevie...what a salt of the earth family their Dad has reared!
More tears galore when Sonny Bill Williams places his cup medal on the shoulders of young teenage fan.
( quick reflection on this one...could Sonny Bill be descendent of my Maori friends of the 60's friends - Shirley and Bill Williams thenliving at Kai Iwi??)
THE WTF IS THIS STUFF?
 Have been chocka with the new MY AGE CARE PLAN in motion by gov
without any inform out there that has reached the oldies I know. 
Started when I wanted to get my toenails cut.....I .Have answered three 2 hour afternoons of questions now:  GP Plan,  MY AGE CARE (to register and get a number) and the Assessor yesterday JUST TO CHECK THAT I AM ME AND I 
 CAN GET ST JOHNS PODIATRIST.for my toenails...it is ludicrous and the journo in me can'' t resist getting into it. 
..This new  (health cutting measure so called ) must be costing millions to set up and the providers (friends of Gov companies I presume) are the ones getting the money!!!!!! Anyway I've discovered no oldies(I know
lots) yet know that this MY AGE CARE PLAN has replaced HAAC..Home age etc etc).my GP is utterly confused on the new web page for her patients who dont
 understand any changes...and the Assessor (from the Uniting Church)-I
 felt sorry for her...the massive area she is covering and gave her a
tube if my sons Fisio cream for her fibromyalgia  which we both have!) she is overloaded (confused too I think)and no one knows what they are
 being visited for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a new health cost cutting
 disaster already put in motion  without thought. I..checked out  when
 assessor said that no media info has circulated out and no television
 ads about it to inform the oldies have been seen ...well in FNQ anyway. (seems to me we oldies are now seen as a commercial comodity for provider companies) have been given no warning or info!!!!!  Good side is   I HAVE MY AGE CARE PLAN Number and after 6-8 hours of time at what cost? (MINE TOO I MIGHT ADD!) 
     HOORAY IT'S TOENAILS ON MONDAY.!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment