Wednesday 4 November 2015

THE GOOD NEWS IS :
82 Not Out! is still not out... and this blog is alive and kicking.
THE BAD NEWS IS  :
I need to explore how to make the name also the address... for others to reach 82 Not Out!. with a couple of clicks.

My first post was really an introduction...just a couple more things to include in it before bloggin' away to my hearts content.
First I haven't completed a profile -but am posting this piece to be seen on the back cover of my memoir.

With more letters after her name than she ever  uses Hazel Menehira ATCL:LTCL:FTCL:ANZDA (Ret.adjudicator) SCANZ: NZSB (Ret. examiner)Life Member Wanganui Branch of N.Z. Theosophical Society: Current member of New Zealand Society of Authors; Queensland Writers Centre;Tropical Writers; Book Creators Network and book reviewer for Media/Culture University of Queensland."But don't forget...despite all that...though I admit I was never a perfect one...I was always a GOODENUFF Mum for four children." says Cockney girl 'azel."

That all said hopefully this blog will interest my four children,my 18 grandchildren and 20 great grand children -I think that count's about right. They are all over the world-I love them dearly but couldn't live with any of them (well those that would have me!)...love my quiet tropical life here.

Only other intro' inclusion of  importance is that any contact with me concerning 82 Not Out! will have to be by email to  hzlmango@bigpond.com.
That's because  with no smart  phone, two pairs of glasses, only one ear using expensive aid for a blind deaf mobile (with a siren but no camera dammit) life gets  complicated and emails on a large screen work best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW  I CAN BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment