Friday 13 November 2015

Well November 15 and there's more than a heap of
OVERWHELMINGLY BAD BAD BAD STUFF today and it's all about terrorist attacks in Paris.
No .. there will be heaps of media onto it.All  I'm going to say is that I wept buckets learning that  as shaken folk exited the football stadium they sang the French National Anthem...and the words have been running through my mind ever since.

The positive good thread for me(and we do have to find those gems in days like this ) came with  Aus P.M.'s words "Freedom stands up for itself"and then the repetition of the word Solidarity in the media coverage as dawn lifted over Paris and the world awoke to learn of the attacks.

My Good Stuff thought today is a very simple one based on my own life, and experience wherever I have lived..  Though I'm no mathematician I am pretty sure  regardless of race, skin texture, culture, religion, nationalism or ideology-there are more   Good hearted souls in the world than Bad  People whose hearts and souls are damaged.
Glad you can't comment on this...blessings Hzl

No comments:

Post a Comment