Tuesday 3 November 2015

Hi readers... I am keeping this as simple as possible.

Why am I blogging this? when I have kept thousands of intrusive would-be Friends and Linkers In away from my peaceful FNQ  writing environment.?
...When I have vanquished time consuming social media like FB, Tweeting, and am not concerned about raising my profile on About Me or any other platform? 

I guess there's a little bit of the old journo left  in me and when I am continually requested to write pieces for other people's blogs I thought it might be a good idea to sound off on my own.
 Keeping this blog simple- I aim not to recommend my 15 published books, try not to repeat great stories in my Nothing as Posh as a Memoir (released for my 80th)- try not to dwell on what its really like to be 82  not out with grizzles and groans.
What I will blog is what is on my mind  about :
-the writing game and industry around it- books, the media - politics- culture-health -education- even  being human. -with strands of theosophy -philosophy and  social commentary freely thrown in.
I have no intention of editing this blog...been there ...done that for a lifetime-lots of other things too ...No this is my free writing indulgence and I have lots to share.   Blessings for today...not sure when I'll be back or how to post this...so wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!